300g elbow macaroni 1 large broccoli 1 large red onion 150g black pepper ham 200g plain yoghurt (full fat or Greek yoghurt if you want it extra creamy) 30ml white vinegar 1 teaspoon mustard 1 teaspoon brown sugar Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut off the broccoli roses and put them aside in a bowl. Slice onion in thin stripes and cut ham in small cubes.
2. Cook macaronis in salted water for 6-8 minutes until aldente. In the last 2 minutes of cooking time add the broccoli roses. Meanwhile roast the onion slices in a pan with 1 tablespoon oil, to caramelize, add a teaspoon of brown sugar when the onions already softened a little. Roast for about 2 minutes and put aside.
3. Give ham cubes and caramelized onions in a salad bowl. Drain water from pasta and broccoli and cool it down under running very cold water for 30 seconds. Let it cool down until hand warm for about 20 minutes. For the dressing mix yoghurt, mustard and vinegar very well, add salt and ground black pepper to taste. You can also add fresh dill.
4. Mix everything in the salad bowl and put in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.
10 mushrooms (medium size) 1 small zucchini 1 small onion 2 cloves of garlic 3 tablespoon cream cheese (or cottage cheese) 1 small branch of rosemary 2 slices cooked ham 25g feta cheese
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Chop onion, garlic, chili and rosemary and put aside. Cut zucchini and ham very finely (very small cubes) and put aside. Clean mushrooms with a paper towel and remove the stalks.
2. Heat up a pan with olive oil and add onion, garlic, chili and rosemary. Roast for 1-2 minutes before adding zucchini and ham, then roast for another 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and mix with cream cheese and crumbled feta cheese and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
3. Add filling I the mushrooms and bake in the oven for 25 minutes (180°). Arrange on plates (I like them most with mashed potatoes, green salad or potato salad) and enjoy!
500g penne 250 ml cream 50g parmesan or yellow cheddar (grated) 150g green peas (frozen or fresh) 150g cooked ham 200g mushrooms 2 cloves of garlic 1 small onion 1 chili Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Chop garlic and onion very finely and put aside; Slice mushrooms and chili and cut ham in small cubes. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
2. Heat up a pan with a teaspoon olive oil and add the ham cubes and sliced chili. Roast them for 2-3 minutes until they are light brown. Add garlic, onion and mushrooms while stirring and roast for 2 minutes until the mushrooms are a little bit soft. Add cream and peas and let the sauce simmer on small heat until the pasta is done.
Add cream and peas and let the sauce simmer on small heat until the pasta is done.
3. Cook pasta until aldente; 1 minute before add the grated cheese to the sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper. Drain the pasta and mix it with the cream sauce in pod or pan on small heat for 1 minute. Arrange on plates and enjoy!
500g penne 150g cooked ham (5-6 slices) 250ml cream 50g cheddar or parmesan cheese 1 broccoli 1 leek 1 bunch of fresh spinach 1 chili 1 onion 2 cloves of garlic Salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop onion, garlic and chili finely; cut broccoli in bite sized pieces and put all aside together in a bowl. Cut ham in cubes and slice leek in rings. Wash spinach and pluck off the leaves.
2. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until aldente. Meanwhile heat up a pan with olive oil and add broccoli, onion, garlic and chili; roast for 2-3 minutes before adding leek and ham and roast for another 2 minutes. Add spinach leaves and stir for 1 minute, then add the cream and let it simmer until the pasta is done.
3. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper and add the cheese. Drain pasta and mix it with the sauce in the pot on low heat for 1 minute. Arrange on plates and enjoy!