250g elbow macaronis 3-4 tablespoon pesto 1 large yellow zucchini 1 peperoni 2 cloves of garlic 1 small red onion 1 tablespoon olive oil ½ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper 50g pecorino cheese (grated) Salt to taste
1. Cut zucchini in small cubes and pepperoni in rings and put aside. Chop onion and garlic and also put aside. Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta until aldente.
2. Meanwhile heat up a pan with olive oil and add garlic and onion. Roast for 1-2 minutes before adding the pepperoni and zucchini cubes. Roast for 2-3 minutes until the zucchini softened a little bit. Turn off heat and add the black pepper, then season to taste with salt.
3. When the macaronis are done, drain water and mix the pasta with veggie mix and pesto in the pan. Arrange on plates and sprinkle with pecorino cheese. Enjoy!
10 mushrooms (medium size) 1 small zucchini 1 small onion 2 cloves of garlic 3 tablespoon cream cheese (or cottage cheese) 1 small branch of rosemary 2 slices cooked ham 25g feta cheese
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Chop onion, garlic, chili and rosemary and put aside. Cut zucchini and ham very finely (very small cubes) and put aside. Clean mushrooms with a paper towel and remove the stalks.
2. Heat up a pan with olive oil and add onion, garlic, chili and rosemary. Roast for 1-2 minutes before adding zucchini and ham, then roast for another 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and mix with cream cheese and crumbled feta cheese and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
3. Add filling I the mushrooms and bake in the oven for 25 minutes (180°). Arrange on plates (I like them most with mashed potatoes, green salad or potato salad) and enjoy!
500g spaghetti 200g zucchini (I used baby zucchini) 200g mushrooms 150g feta cheese 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary 1 bunch of basil (20 leaves) 1 chili 2 cloves of garlic 1 onion 2 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and grouns black pepper to taste
1. Slice zucchini and mushrooms finely and put aside on separate plates (you roast the zucchini first). Chop rosemary, garlic, chili and onion finely; bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook spaghetti until aldente.
2. Meanwhile heat up a pan with olive oil and add chopped garlic, onion, chili and rosemary. Roast for 1 minute before adding zucchini slices. Roast for 2-3 minutes while stirring, then add mushrooms and roast for 1 minute and turn out the heat.
3. Crumble feta cheese and slice spring onions and basil very finely and add them to the sauce (save a little bit for the decoration); season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. When the spaghettis are done drain pasta and mix it with the vegetable mix in the pan. Arrange on plates and garnish with feta, basil and spring onion rings. Enjoy!